- Senior Center
- About Us
The Senior Center's purpose is to enhance the quality of life for seniors by providing opportunities for involvement in social, recreational and service activities. Members are encouraged to participate in a wide variety of programs and events. Some of the activities include games, classes, luncheons, trips, as well as educational and health sessions. It is the perfect place to meet others, enjoy a good cup of coffee and participate in fun activities.
- Available to any Jefferson County resident age 60 or better
- Lunch for individuals 60 years or better is served daily, and is available on a first come, first served basis. Contact our staff for details!
- Some additional fees may apply for special activities and trips
- There is no annual membership fee, but all participants are asked to donate $1.50 each day they visit the center
Regularly Scheduled Activities
- Bingo (at Least Twice a Week)
- Computer Lab
- FitCom Exercise Class (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Line Dancing (Wednesdays)
- Live Band (Cletus and the Old Timers) the 1st Tuesday of Every Month
- Trivia, Cards, and Other Games
- A Variety of Speakers Throughout Each Month on Various Topics
- Wii Bowling
- Zumba Dance for Seniors (Thursdays)
We also have several upcoming day trips planned. Please check our monthly activity calendar for listings.